Wait a minute..
By using the Hacktrace website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of service. Please read carefully before using the service.
Hacktrace reserves the right to update and change the terms of service from time to time without notice. Any new features that add or enhance the current service, including the release of new media and resources, must be subject to the terms of service. Continuous use of the Service after a change is a form of your consent to the change. You can review the latest version of the terms of service at any time.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in termination of your account. Although Hacktrace prohibits such treatment and content on the Service, you understand and agree that Hacktrace is not responsible for content sent to the service and you may be exposed to such material. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start using our platform, as these rules apply to your use of our platform.
These Terms and Conditions include the following:
1. General provisions
3. Account usage
5. Gift and promotion codes
6. Personal information
7. Access to our services
8. Prohibited use
9. Intellectual Property Rights (HAKI)
10. Uploading content on our platform
11. Interactive services
12. Reports of possible violations
13. Actions we deem necessary
14. Create a link to our platform
15. Third-party links on our platform
16. Your responsibility
17. Limitations of our responsibilities
18. Force majeure
19. Applicable law
20. Other provisions
21. How to contact us
A GENERAL TERMS
PT. Spentera International Education (PT. SEI) is a limited liability company established under the law of the Republic of Indonesia and domiciled in DKI Jakarta, Indonesia which will then be referred to as "Kami" and "Hacktrace".
Hacktrace is an Online Learning and Online Cyber Lab service.
1. You need an account for most of the activities on our services. Our system will create an account that can be used to use and order Hacktrace course services.
2. Customer or you are a user of Hacktrace, consisting of:
· Any person who opens and/or accesses and/or registers on Hacktrace sites and Hacktrace services;
· The Company which is a business entity that registers its business entity on Hacktrace services; or
· Employees who are workers registered by the Company to be included in Hacktrace services
3. At the time of opening the account, you must be at least 18 years of age, or married and not under guardianship or consent in order for you to legally have the capacity and right to bind yourself to these terms and conditions. If you do not comply with these conditions, then your actions of registering, accessing, using or performing other activities in our services must be in the lawful knowledge, supervision and consent of a parent or guardian or your master. The parent, guardian or consent person you under the age of 18 (eighteen) are solely responsible for all of your actions in your use and access to the Services. If we find that you have created an account that violates these rules, we will terminate your account. Under these Terms, you may be required to verify your identity.
4. To register the course on the Hacktrace service you must read the information about the course then select the course on the buy and add to cart page on the Hacktrace site. The course can already be enjoyed when you have finished making payments.
5. In the event that you have "signed out" of your account, then you need to enter the email address you provided at the time of registering yourself and entering the password.
6. Your account can only be used by you, so you cannot transfer it to others for any reason. We reserve the right to refuse to facilitate the services if we know or have sufficient reason to suspect that you have transferred or allowed your account to be used by others. If you use the services on behalf of an entity, company, and/or organization, you agree to these terms on behalf of that entity, company, and/or organization and promise that you have the authority to bind that entity, company, and/or organization to these terms. In these terms, "you" refers to the entity, company, and/or organization you represent.
7. The security and confidentiality of your account, including registered names, registered email addresses, registered mobile phone numbers are entirely your personal responsibility. Any losses and risks that exist due to your negligence in maintaining security and confidentiality as stated are borne by you and/or your parents, guardians or trustees if you are under the age of 18 (eighteen). As such, we will consider any use or order made through your account to be a legitimate request from you. Please notify us immediately if you know or suspect that your account has been used without your knowledge and consent. We will take any action we deem necessary and may take against such use without such consent.
C. ACCOUNT USAGE
You need an account for most activities on our Services, including to purchase and enrol in courses or to view videos that are the content of the course. When setting up and maintaining an account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. Don't try to transfer or resell courses in any way.
Under our terms, when teachers publish courses on Hacktrace, they grant Hacktrace a license to offer course licenses to customers. This means we have the right to sublicense the course to customers who enrol in the course. As a customer, when you enrol in a course, whether it's a free or paid course, you get a license from Hacktrace to view the course through Hacktrace's service, and Hacktrace is the license. The course is licensed, and not sold to you. This license does not grant you the right to resell the course in any way (including by sharing account information with buyers or illegally downloading courses and sharing them online).
Video content on the course displayed on the Web consists of two types:
1. Live Class is video content on the course can only be accessed during the live class. In this type of customer is taught by the teacher through a live class room video.
2. On Demand Video is video content can be accessed within one month of the course period, if you want to extend the period must extend video content.
We do not grant you a lifetime access license, access to courses is granted as long as the customer is within the term of Hacktrace's course service. Customers only have access to content that is already owned (downloaded) at the time the course is conducted.
We generally grant our participants limited access licenses when they enrol in a course. We reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use the course at any time at the time we decide or are required to disable access to the course for legal or policy reasons, for example, if the course you are taking receives a copyright-related complaint, or if we determine that its content violates our trust &safety guidelines.
In more legally complete terms, Hacktrace grants you (as a customer) a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and view related courses and content for which you have paid all necessary fees, solely for non-commercial personal educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these terms and any terms or restrictions associated with certain courses or features of our services. All other uses are strictly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, submit, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works, sublicense, or transfer or use any course unless we have expressly authorized you to do so in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Hacktrace.
Teachers may not grant licenses for their courses to participants directly and any such direct license will be null and void and constitute a violation of these terms.
The security and confidentiality of your account is entirely your personal responsibility, including for any harm or damage (to us or others) caused by someone using your account without your permission. You have to be careful with your password. All losses and risks that exist due to your negligence maintaining security and confidentiality as mentioned are borne by yourself you cannot transfer the account to another person or use someone else's account. We will not intervene in disputes between customers who have shared account login credentials. You should notify us immediately upon learning that others may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other security breach) by contacting the support team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are the true owner of your account. If the user dies, the user's account will be closed.
When you make a payment, you agree to use a legitimate payment method.
The price of the course at Hacktrace is determined based on the terms in Hacktrace's terms and our promotional policies. We regularly run promotions and discounts for our courses and certain courses are only available at discounted prices for a certain period of time. The price applicable to the course is the price when you complete the course purchase (upon payment).
When you log into an account, the prices offered for certain courses may also differ from the prices available to unregistered or logged-in users, as some of our promotions are only available to new users.
If you are logged into an account, the registered currency you see is based on the Indonesian currency. If you are not logged into your account, the fixed price currency is based on the Indonesian currency. Our system does not allow users to see prices in other currencies.
We are responsible for collecting and submitting such taxes to the relevant tax authorities on usage taxes as well as sales, goods and services taxes, or value added taxes for sales to you. The price you see may include such taxes, or taxes may be added at checkout.
You agree to pay a fee for the course you purchased, and you authorize us to process payment by payment gateway through a third party.
Payment may be made through KoinWorks or another partner platform. KoinWorks is an instalment program that customers do to us. Customers are required to make an initial payment of at least 10% of the total course payment. The remaining payment will be paid through the program KoinWorks or another partner platform.
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorised payment method. Once you have successfully made the payment then the course service will appear on your account. If your payment method fails and you still gain access to the course in which you apply, you agree to pay us the relevant fees within thirty (30) days of receipt of the notice from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course if we do not receive adequate payment.
E. GIFT CODES AND PROMOTIONS
Hacktrace or our partners may offer you gift and promotional codes. Certain codes may be redeemed for prepaid credits applied to your Hacktrace account, which can then be used to purchase eligible courses on our Services.
These codes and credits, as well as any promotional value associated with them, may expire if not used within the time frame set out in your Hacktrace account. The reward and promotion codes offered by Hacktrace cannot be refunded with cash, unless otherwise stated in the terms included with your code, or as required by applicable law. Reward codes and promotions offered by partners are subject to such partner's refund policy. If you have multiple credit amounts saved, Hacktrace can determine which of your credit will apply to the purchase.
F. PRIVATE INFORMATION
1. By using our services, you may provide us with information, is personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Information") that you submit through the Services collectively.
3. You may retain full ownership of your information. These Terms do not grant us any rights to your Information or intellectual property except for the limited rights required to perform the services/applications.
4. When you interact directly with customers or teachers, you should be careful about the type of personal information you share. While we limit the types of information that teachers can request from participants, we do not control what participants and teachers do with the information they get from other users on the platform. For the sake of safety, you may not share your email or other personal information about you.
G. ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES
We do not guarantee that our services, nor the content therein, will always be available or uninterrupted. There may be instances where our services are inaccessible, either due to planned maintenance or due to disruption to the site. There may be instances where one of our teachers makes misleading statements in their course. There may also be instances where we face security concerns. It's just an example. You accept that you will not ask us for any help when events occur where things don't go right. In legal terms, the service and its content are provided "as is" and "as available". We (along with affiliates) make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, absence of errors, or the accuracy of their services or content, and expressly waive any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of eligibility to trade, suitability for certain purposes, titles, and non-infringement. We (along with our affiliates) do not guarantee that you will obtain specific results from your use of the Services. Your use of the Services (including any content) is entirely at your own risk, implied, so some of the above exceptions may not apply to you.
Permission to access our services is temporary. We may suspend, withdraw, terminate, or replace any part of our services without prior notice. We are not responsible for any reason that makes our services unavailable at any given time or period.
You are responsible to do the set-up of the setting that you need to get access for our Services.
H. PROHIBITED USE
You are only allowed to use our services for lawful purposes. You may not use our services:
1. In ways that violate the laws of both local, national, and international regulations.
2. In ways that are unlawful or deceptive, or have unlawful or deceptive purposes or impacts.
3. In ways that violate the law or deceive, or have the purpose of committing Cyber Crimes.
4. Use the knowledge or knowledge gained from Hacktrace services to break the law.
5. Use the knowledge or knowledge that can be from Hacktrace services to commit Cyber Crime.
6. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or not in any way.
7. Send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse material that does not conform to our content standards.
8. Spread or send unwanted or unauthorized creative or promotion, as well as other similar forms of requests (such as spam).
9. To distribute and/or transmit and/or make accessible electronic information and/or electronic documents that have a charge that violates decency.
In accordance with the mandate of Law No. 11 of 2008 on Electronic Information and Transactions, everyone is prohibited from either the Hacktrace Content and/or using the science or knowledge of Hacktrace, and/or in general to:
1. Intentionally and without the right to distribute and/or transmit and/or make accessible electronic information and/or electronic documents that have a charge that violates decency.
2. Intentionally and without the right to distribute and/or transmit and/or make accessible electronic information and/or electronic documents that have a gambling charge.
3. Intentionally and without the right to distribute and/or transmit and/or make accessible electronic information and/or electronic documents that have a charge of contempt and/or defamation.
4. Intentionally and without the right to distribute and/or transmit and/or make accessible electronic information and/or electronic documents that have a charge of extortion and/or acidification.
5. Intentionally and without the right to spread false and misleading news that results in consumer losses in electronic transactions.
6. Intentionally and without the right to disseminate information intended to cause hatred or hostility of certain individuals and /or groups of people based on ethnicity, religion, race, and between groups (SARA).
7. Intentionally and without the right to transmit electronic information and/or electronic documents containing threats of violence or scaremongering directed in private.
8. Intentionally and without the right or unlawful access to the computers and/or electronic systems of others in any way.
9. Intentionally and without rights or unlawfully accessing computers and/or electronic systems in any manner for the purpose of obtaining electronic information and/or electronic documents.
10. Intentionally and without rights or unlawfully accessing computers and/or electronic systems in any way by violating, breaking through, exceeding, or breaching security systems.
11. Intentionally and without the right or unlawfully to intercept or wiretap electronic information and/or electronic documents in a particular computer and/or electronic system belonging to another person.
12. Intentionally and without the right or unlawful conduct interception of the transmission of electronic information and/or electronic documents that are not public from, to, and in a particular computer and/or electronic system belonging to others, whether that does not cause any change or that causes any change, disappearance, and/or termination of electronic information and/or electronic documents that are being transmitted.
13. Intentionally and without rights or against the law in any way alters, adds, reduces, transmits, damages, removes, transfers, conceals any electronic information and/or electronic documents belonging to others or public property.
14. Intentionally and without rights or against the law in any way transfer or transfer electronic information and/or electronic documents to the electronic systems of others who are not entitled.
15. Intentionally and without rights or against the law to take any action that results in disruption of the electronic system and/or causes the electronic system to not work properly.
16. Intentionally and without rights or unlawfully producing, selling, holding for use, importing, Distribute, provide, or own:
· Computer hardware or software designed or specifically developed to facilitate acts prohibited in Law No. 11 of 2008 and this provision.
· Password through system, access code, or something similar intended for electronic systems to be accessible with the aim of facilitating acts prohibited in law no. 11 of 2008 and this provision.
17. Intentionally and without rights or unlawfully manipulating, creating, changing, eliminating, tampering with electronic information and/or electronic documents for the purpose that such electronic information and/or electronic documents are deemed as authentic data.
18. Intentionally and without rights or against the law to commit acts prohibited in Law No. 11 of 2008 and this provision that causes harm to others.
19. Intentionally and without the right or against the law to commit acts prohibited in Law No. 19. 2008 and this provision resulted in harm to others.
Intentionally committing prohibited acts prohibited in Law No. 11 of 2008 and this provision outside the territory of Indonesia against electronic systems located in the jurisdiction of Indonesia.
You also agree:
1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our services that conflicts with the terms in our terms and conditions of service.
2. Not to access without permission, interfere with, damage or tamper with any part of our services;
3. Equipment or networks on which our services are stored;
4. Any software used in the provision of our services; or
5. Equipment or networks or software owned by any third party.
If you are a civil servant or state organizer, in using our services, you agree to comply with the provisions of the laws and regulations in particular governing the acceptance of gratuities and other provisions applicable in your institution.
If you are an educator or educational personnel, in using our services, you agree to comply with the provisions of the laws and regulations related to the management and implementation of education, especially related to socialization, marketing, distribution, and sale of programs / products from our services to learners in the formal education unit where you teach or work in any form.
I. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Services, including but not limited to, names, logos, program codes, designs, trademarks, technologies, databases, processes and business models, are protected by copyrights, marks, patents and other intellectual property rights available under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia registered in our name. We own all rights and interests of the service, including all intellectual property rights related to all features contained therein and related intellectual property rights.
You may not alter paper or digital copies of any material you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you may not use illustrations, photographs, video or audio pieces, or other graphics separately from its companion text.
You are prohibited from:
1. Copy, change, print, adapt, translate, create a copycat work from, distribute, license, sell, move, publicly display, show publicly, duplicate, transmit, broadcast via online and offline media, cut, unpack, or otherwise exploit any part of our services, including but not limited to paid content and materials on the Service, both physically and digitally, within the subscription or completion of the service;
2. License, license derivatives, sell, resell, move, assign, distribute, or otherwise commercially exploit or share our services and/or other software associated with our services in any way;
3. Creating internet 'links' to our website, or tapping (frames), or mirroring any software on a server (server) or wireless device or other internet-connected device;
4. Reverse engineer or access our services to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build products based on ideas, features, functions or graphics similar to ours, or (c) copy ideas, features, functions, or graphics on our services;
5. Change, adapt or hack services/applications or intentionally change other websites to indicate that they have a relationship with our services;
6. Launch automated programs or scripts including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ant, web indexing, bots, viruses, worms, or any programs that may increase server demand per second, or create too heavy loads that interfere with the operation and/or performance of our services;
7. Use robots, spiders, search or site retrieval applications, as well as other manual or automated equipment and processes to retrieve, index, mine data, or in any way duplicate or circumvent the navigational structure or display of our services or their content;
8. Access, tamper with, or use non public areas of the platform (including content storage), Hacktrace computer systems, or Hacktrace service provider technical delivery systems;
9. Disable, interfere with, or attempt to circumvent any of the features of the platform related to security or investigation, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of our systems;
10. Posting, distributing or doubling down in any way material with copyright, trademark, or other proprietary information without previously obtaining consent from the owner of the ownership rights;
You are not allowed:
1. Send spam or duplicate messages that are unwanted and violate applicable regulations;
2. Sending or storing material that is disturbing, immoral, threatening, defamatory, or lawless and harmful, including but not limited to material that is harmful to children or violates the privacy rights of third parties;
3. Sending material containing software viruses such as worms and trojans, as well as malicious code, digital files, script codes, agents, or other computer programs;
4. Disrupt and disrupt the integrity or performance of our services and the data contained therein;
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our services as well as related systems and networks;
6. Impersonate an individual or other entity that does not reflect your actual affiliation with a person or entity.
Our status (and the status of other contributors we have identified) as authors of the content on our website should always be recognized.
J. UPLOADING CONTENT ON OUR SERVICES
You may use features that allow you to upload content or material to our services, or to connect with other users of our services through interactive services (hereinafter referred to as "Content").
1. Accurate (where they state the facts);
2. Absolutely intended (where they express an opinion); and
3. Comply with applicable laws in Indonesia and in the country from which they are written.
Content may not:
1. Contains material that defames a person;
2. Contains material that is indecent, offensive, hateful, or inciting;
3. Promote content relating to gambling, lotteries and/or betting;
4. Promoting sexually explicit material;
5. Promote violence;
6. Promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
7. Promote hacking and/or cracking services;
8. Promote access to fraudulent products, money laundering, multi-level marketing schemes, and pirated products;
9. Promote access to human trafficking and human organs;
10. Promote access to prohibited substances and narcotics;
11. Promote access to cigarettes and tobacco-based materials;
12. Promote unauthorized sales of products that require a license (e.g. drugs, explosives, firearms, etc.);
13. Infringe the copyright, database rights, or trademarks of others;
14. Can deceive someone;
15. Made in breach of any legal obligations to third parties, such as contractual obligations or obligations to maintain confidentiality;
16. Promote any unlawful activity;
17. Threatening, abusing, or invading the privacy of others, or causing unnecessary disruption, discomfort, or anxiety;
18. Can harass, offend, humiliate, worry, or annoy anyone;
19. Used to impersonate others, or to forge your identity or affiliation with others;
20. To give the impression that the content comes from us, when it is not true; and
21. Advocate for, promote, or assist unlawful acts such as (just for example) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
If you are a customer, the service allows you to ask questions to the course teacher you are taking and to post a review of the course. For certain courses, teachers may invite you to submit content as "homework" or a test. Don't post or send anything that doesn't belong to you. For both of the above, you must obey the law and respect the rights of others. You cannot post any questions, answers, reviews, or other content that is unlawful. You warrant that such content has complied with the standards mentioned, and that you will be solely liable to us and indemnify us for violations of such warranties. Accordingly, you will be liable for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of guarantee.
You retain ownership rights to the content you post on our platform, including your courses. We are permitted to share your content with anyone through any medium, including promoting it through advertisements on other websites. The content you post as a participant remains yours. By posting courses and other content, you allow Hacktrace to reuse it and share it but you don't lose any ownership rights you may have over your content.
When you post comments, questions, reviews, and when you submit ideas and suggestions to us for new features or improvements, you authorize Hacktrace to use and share this content with anyone, distribute and promote it on any service and in any media, and make modifications or edit it in our favor.
In legal language, by submitting or posting content on or through the platform, you grant us a worldwide royalty-free non-exclusive license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, customize, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute your content (including your name and image) in any and all media or distribution methods (existing or later developed). This includes providing your content to other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Hacktrace for syndication, broadcasting, distribution, or publication of content in other media, as well as using your content for marketing purposes. You also waive your right to privacy, publicity, or other similar rights applicable to all of these uses, to the extent permitted by law. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, powers, and authority necessary to authorize us to use any content you submit. You also consent to all use of your content without any compensation being paid to you.
If we receive notice that your course or content violates the law or rights of others (for example, if it is established that the course or content infringes another person's intellectual property or image rights, or regards an illegal activity), if we find that your content or behavior violates the terms and conditions, or if we believe your content or behavior is unlawful, inappropriate, or inappropriate (e.g. if you impersonate someone else), we may remove your content from our platform. Hacktrace complies with copyright laws.
If one of our teachers has published a course that infringes your copyright or trademark rights, please let us know. Our terms require our teachers to comply with the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others.
We also reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that the content you post or upload is a violation of their intellectual property rights, or their privacy rights.
We are not responsible or liable by any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content you display or any other user of our services.
We reserve the right to remove any content you create on our services if, in our opinion, your content does not conform to the content standards set out in our terms and conditions.
Views expressed by other users on our services do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
K. INTERACTIVE SERVICES
From time to time, we may provide interactive services on our services, including but not limited to chat rooms or product reviews (hereinafter referred to as "interactive services").
In situations where we provide interactive services, we will provide you with clear information about the types of services offered.
We will make the best efforts to assess the risks that may arise to users (especially to users under the age of 18 (eighteen) from third parties when they use the interactive services available on our services. However, we are under no obligation to supervise, monitor or moderate any interactive services on our services, and we expressly exclude
Our liability for any loss or damage that may arise from users' use of interactive services that conflicts with the standard terms of our content.
Your use of our interactive services by those under the age of 18 (eighteen) is subject to the supervision and consent of their parents or guardians. We encourage parents who supervise and allow their children to use interactive services to Communicate about their children's safety online. Parents or guardians of you under the age of 18 (eighteen) who use interactive services should be aware of the potential risks you may experience on the interactive services and take full responsibility for any of your actions.
L. REPORTS OF POSSIBLE VIOLATIONS AND RESOLUTION OF PROBLEMS
1. You experience system disruption, knowing or suspecting that your account was hacked, used or misused by another party, immediately report it to us so that we can take immediate action to avoid any use, misuse or loss that arises or may arise further.
Make sure that you include, in the report (the "report"), the following information:
1. A statement that you have identified content that violates or violates the terms and conditions and privacy policies of our services and other applicable regulations on our services;
2. A statement that you in good faith believe that the use of such disputed material is not permitted by the copyright owner, his agent, or the law;
3. A statement that the information in the report is accurate; and in cases where you report content that you believe infringes copyright or other related rights;
4. A statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright or other rights alleged to have been infringed;
5. Descriptions of violations or illegal content as well as links where such content is located;
6. Screenshots of infringing or illegal content; and
7. Your full name, address and phone number, the e-mail address where you can be contacted, as well as your account's username if you have one.
In response to any reports you submit, we will verify in advance by matching the information you provide and your personal information contained in our systems. If necessary, we may directly ask you to provide the information necessary for verification purposes.
We may refuse to follow up on your report if the information you provide does not match the personal information contained in our systems or if the report is submitted related to, to, on behalf of or by another party who is different from the authorized customer on our system. We may dismiss follow-up to your report if we, in our sole discretion, consider that your report is not supported by sufficient and clear facts, or has been completed.
Hacktrace is authorized to enforce this provision. We may terminate or suspend your permission to use our services or block your account at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or without any reason, including any violations. against these terms, if you fail to pay any fees when due, at the request of law enforcement or government agencies, because you have been inactive for some time, for unforeseen technical issues or issues, or if we suspect you are engaged in fraudulent activities or illegal acts, or other reasons under our policies. After termination we may delete the account and content You, and we may block your further access to the platform and use of our services. Your content may still be available on the platform even if your account has been terminated or suspended. You agree that we will have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party for the termination of your account, removal of content, or blocking of your access to our services.
M. ACTIONS THAT WE DEEM NECESSARY
If we know or have sufficient reason to suspect that you have committed an act of immorality, misconduct, common crime, cybercrime or other acts contrary to these terms and conditions and/or applicable laws and regulations, whether referred to in these terms and conditions or not, then we reserve the right to and may freeze the account, whether temporary or permanently, or terminate your access to services, conduct checks, demand damages, report to authorities and/or take any other action we deem necessary, including criminal and civil legal action.
We will follow up by investigating and/or facilitating the relevant service provider to report to the authorities if we receive a report of a violation you committed on these terms and conditions or a violation of the applicable laws and regulations, with respect to verbal abuse or violence, including but not limited to, physical, gender, ethnicity, religion and race.
N. CREATE A LINK TO OUR SERVICES
You can create links to our services, provided that you do so in a fair and legal manner and do not damage our reputation or take advantage of them.
You are not allowed to create links in such a way as to give the impression of an association, approval, or support from us when that is not true.
You are not allowed to link to our services on any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to revoke link creation permissions without notice.
The website you provide links to must comply with all aspects of the content standards that have been established through our terms and conditions.
If you wish to use content on our services other than through the things set out above, please contact [email protected]
O. THIRD PARTY LINKS TO OUR SERVICES
Where our services contain links and access to websites and other content provided by third parties, we have no control over the content of such websites or resources. We are not responsible for any part of the content provided by third parties. Your access or use of such third party content constitutes your consent to be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies set by such third parties.
P. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
1. You are solely responsible for the decisions you make to use or access the service. You must behave with respect and must not engage in any unlawful, threatening harassing behavior or actions while using the service.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
3. You must ensure the accuracy of the data you enter in the system.
4. You are responsible for all submitted content and activity that occurs under your account, whether by you or any other party using your account, in a manner that is contrary to these terms and conditions.
5. You are fully responsible for any losses and/or claims arising from the use of the services through your account, either by you or by any other party using your account, in a manner that is contrary to these terms and conditions. privacy or applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to anti-money laundering, anti-financing purposes of criminal activity, crime, fraud in any form (including but not limited to phishing and/or social engineering activities), infringement of intellectual property rights, and / or other activities that are detrimental to the public and / or other parties anywhere or which can or are considered to damage our reputation.
6. We do not guarantee that our services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for managing the information technology, computer programs, and services that you use to access our services. You must use your own anti-virus software.
Q. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
1. The services we provide are as is and we do not represent or warrant that the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy, completeness, or security of the Services will meet your needs and will meet your expectations.
2. The Hacktrace service may experience limitations, delays, and other problems associated with using the internet and electronic communications, including your device, service provider, not connecting to the internet, being out of range, turned off or not working. We are not responsible for any delay, delivery failure, damage or loss caused by such problems.
3. We are not liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory obligations, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, that occurs under or in connection with:
1) Use of, or inability to use, our services; or
2) Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our services.
4. We are not responsible for the misuse of knowledge or knowledge that customers get from the Hacktrace service that is used to commit cybercrimes and/or perform actions contained in the use prohibited in these terms and conditions.
5. We only provide services for domestic and personal use. You agree not to use our services for any commercial or business purposes, and we are not responsible for any loss, loss of business, business interruption, or choice of opportunity.
6. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by viruses, distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS), or other technologically harmful materials that may infect computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to the use or downloading of any content from our services and other websites linked to them by you.
7. We are under no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the services. However, we will continue to monitor to ensure the implementation of the service and to ensure your compliance with these terms and conditions, applicable laws and regulations, court decisions, and/or administrative regulations or other government bodies.
8. We are not responsible for the content of websites linked to our service. Such links should not constitute our endorsement of these sites. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your use of these websites.
9. Hacktrace is not liable to you or any third party for any changes, price changes, suspension, or discontinuation of service.
10. Hacktrace's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
R. FORCE MAJEURE
Our services may be interrupted by events beyond our control or control (“Force Majeure”), including but not limited to natural disasters, power failures, telecommunications disruptions, government policies, and others. You agree to release us from any claims and responsibilities, if we are unable to facilitate the service, including fulfilling the instructions you provide through the service, either partially or wholly, due to force majeure.
S. APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. each and all disputes arising from the use of the service are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South Jakarta District Court.
T. OTHER TERMS
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by changing this page. Please revisit this page from time to time to see if there are any changes we make, as those changes will be binding on you.
We may update the service from time to time and change its content at any time. However, please note that our services may have content that is not updated at certain times, and we are not responsible for updating it. We do not guarantee that our services, or the content contained therein, will be completely free from errors or omissions.
You will not make any claims or objections to the validity of the terms and conditions, or privacy policies made in electronic form.
You may not assign your rights under these terms and conditions without our prior written consent. However, we may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions at any time to other parties without the need to obtain prior consent from or give you prior notice.
If you do not comply with or violate the provisions of these terms and conditions, and we do not act directly, it does not mean that we waive our right to take necessary action in the future.
These Terms remain in effect even after a temporary suspension, permanent suspension, service deletion or after the expiration of this agreement between you and us.
Abuse in the form of verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or seeking compensation) made to customers, employees, or members of Hacktrace may result in immediate account termination.
If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, it will not affect the other provisions.
U. HOW TO CONTACT US
To contact us, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
I and/or my parents, guardians or guardians have read and understood all these terms and conditions and their consequences and hereby accept every right, obligation, and condition set forth therein.