Wait a minute..
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Your security and privacy are the main things to be handled properly. Hacktrace continues to maintain the security of all important customer data and information. Guaranteed servers, data privacy protection, periodic back-ups, and access to customer data, are Hacktrace's efforts to continue to maintain the security and privacy of every customer. We are committed to protecting and respecting user privacy (“you”) when accessing and using the applications, websites (www.hacktrace.com) and other websites we maintain, the features, technology, content, and products we provide (hereinafter, individually) collectively referred to as the “Services”. Hacktrace guarantees that all your information and data is encrypted and very well protected.
DATA CENTER SECURITY
Hacktrace's physical infrastructure uses a data center managed by PT. Spentera. The data center is accredited while continuously managing risk to ensure compliance with industry standards.
www.hacktrace.id is very experienced in building and managing large-scale data centers. Physical and remote access is strictly guarded with the highest security standards
For additional information, please visit: www.spentera.id
We take steps to protect the privacy of our customers by protecting the data stored in the service. Hacktrace uses the inherent protection of the system through authentication, access control, data transport encryption, and the use of HTTPS/SSL.
1) Personal information we may collect
2) Use of personal information
3) Disclosure of personal information
4) Personal information storage
5) Your Rights
6) Cookies Policy
7) Recognition and approval
8) Marketing Materials
10) How to contact us
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE CAN COLLECT
We collect information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person or device to whom that information is associated ("Personal Information").
We may collect personal information hereinafter referred to as “Information” in various forms and purposes (including purposes permitted under applicable laws and regulations) to provide the following services:
A. The information you provide
We may collect various formats of data from or about you, depending on how you use the service. You can provide information through electronic forms on our service or by correspondence by telephone, electronic mail, and so on. This information includes information you provide when registering for our services, subscribing to our services, searching for products, participating in online discussions or other social media functions of our services, entering competitions, promotions, or surveys, as well as when you report problems with our services. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photos, and other data. We may ask you to verify the information you provide, to ensure the accuracy of the information.
When you create an account and use the services, including through third party platforms, we collect any data you directly provide, including:
1. Account data in order use certain features (such as registering for courses), you will need to create a user account. When you create or update an account, we collect and store the data you provide, such as your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and provide you with a unique identifier number (“Account Data”).
2. Profile data You can also choose to provide profile information such as photos, headlines, website links, social media profiles or other data. Your profile data can be viewed publicly by other parties.
3. Shared Content.
Some services allow you to interact with other users or share content openly, including by posting reviews on course pages, asking, or answering questions, sending messages to participants or Teachers, or posting photos or other work you upload. The shared content may be publicly viewable by other parties, depending on where the content is posted.
4. Course Data
When you register for and take a course, we collect certain data including the courses, assignments, and quizzes you have started and completed; your dialogue with teachers, teaching assistants, and other participants; as well as essays, answers to questions, and other items submitted to meet course requirements.
5. Participant Payment Data
If you make a purchase, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as needed to process the order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address and postal code. For security, Hacktrace does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as complete credit card numbers or card authentication data.
6. Data About Your Account in Other services
We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if that account is linked to your Hacktrace account. If you log into Hacktrace via Facebook or other third-party platforms or services, we ask for your permission to access certain information about those other accounts. For example, depending on the platform or service, we may collect your name, profile, photo, account ID number, login email address, location, physical location or device access, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
B. Information we collect. For each of your visits to our services, we may collect the following information automatically:
1. Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log in information, browser type and version (browser) used, time zone settings, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, and Services.
2. Information about your visit, including a complete list of Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) visited to, through and from our services (including date and time); the product you are viewing or searching for; page response times, download problems, length of visits to certain pages, interaction information on the page (such as scrolling, clicks, or mouse movements), the method used to leave the site, and the telephone number used to contact our customer service;
4. Your score data, including but not limited to your exam results obtained through the service, as well as other academic data.
C. Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information if you use other sites we operate or other services we provide. We also work with third parties (including, but not limited to, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, information retrieval providers, and credit reference agencies) (“Our Partners”) and can receive information from them. We will take steps within reasonable limits to verify the information we get from other sources in accordance with applicable regulations.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information for the following purposes as well as for other purposes permitted by applicable laws and regulations ("Purposes"):
A. The information you provide
We will use this information:
1. To carry out our obligations to provide you with information, products, and services.
2. To provide information regarding other products and services that we offer order to provide you, or allow third parties to provide you, information about products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you electronically or by other means with information about our products and services. If you are a new customer, and where we allow third parties to use your personal data, we (or they) may contact you electronically only if you have given your consent.
3. To notify you of changes and promotions to our services.
4. To ensure that the content of our services is presented in the most effective way for you.
5. To notify you of any updates to the service or changes to the services provided.
6. To maintain, develop, test, improve and personalize services to meet your needs and preferences as a user.
7. To monitor and analyse user activity, behaviour and demographic data including habits and usage of various services available on the service.
B. Information We Collect
We will use this information:
1. To administer our internal services and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and other statistical and survey purposes.
2. To improve our services so that content is ensured to be served in the most effective way for you.
3. To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our services when you wish.
4. As part of our efforts to ensure the safety and security of our services.
5. To measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we do to you and others, and to serve you advertisements for products and services that are relevant to you.
6. To provide input and recommendations to you and other users of our Services regarding products and services that may interest you and them.
C. Information We Receive from Other Sources
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you provide and information we collect. We may use this information as well as the aggregated information for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information we receive).
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. We may share or disclose personal data with members of our business group, which includes branches and subsidiaries, as well as the main parent company and its subsidiaries.
B. We may share personal data with third parties, including:
1. Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors in the performance of the contracts we enter with them or you.
2. Advertisers and ad networks that need data to select and offer relevant ads to you and other users. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example information that 500 men under the age of 30 have accessed their advertising link on a given day). We may also provide aggregated information to assist advertisers in reaching specific target audiences (for example, women in Central Jakarta). We may use the personal data we collect to fulfill advertisers' requests by showing their ads to that target audience.
3. Analytics providers and search engines that help us to improve and optimize our services.
5. If we are under a responsibility to disclose or share data to comply with legal obligations and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or security of PT. Spentera Education International, our customers, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. If required or authorized by applicable laws and regulations (including but not limited to responding to inquiries regarding regulations, investigations, or guidelines, or complying with statutory filing and reporting requirements or conditions), for the purposes specified in the laws and regulations valid invitation.
7. If there is a legal process of any kind between you and us, or between you and another party, in connection with, or in connection with the service/application, for the purposes of the legal process.
8. In connection with any verification process that we or the service/application provider think is necessary before we register you as a user, including the process of knowing your customer (Know Your Customer).
9. In connection with the insurance claim process, we will share your personal information for the purpose of processing insurance claims with insurance companies that work with or collaborate with us. We may disclose information to third parties.
Where Information need not be associated with you, we will use reasonable efforts to remove the attribution of such information to you as an individual prior to disclosing or sharing such information.
4. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information that you provide will be stored by us: (i) for as long as you are a user of our services and (ii) for at least 5 (five) years from the date on which you stop using our services; or (iii) in accordance with the original purpose for which the personal information was collected.
In situations where we provide (or you choose) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you can ask us to access and/or correct your Information which is in our possession and control, by contacting us. We reserve the right to refuse your request to access, or to correct, some or all your personal information in our possession or control if permitted or required under applicable laws. This includes circumstances where the information may contain references to others or where a request for access or a request for correction is for reasons, we deem irrelevant, unserious, or troublesome.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites belonging to partner networks, advertisers, and other affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for those policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these sites.
6. WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The confidentiality of your information is of utmost importance to us. We will use our best efforts to protect and secure your data and information from unauthorized access, collection, use or disclosure and from unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage or similar risks. However, sending information over the internet is not completely secure. While we will try our best to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any personal information you transmit over the internet or guarantee that such personal information will not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized third parties, due to factors beyond our control. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details, including your password and the feature that we will develop, namely One Time Password (OTP) with anyone and must always maintain and be responsible for the security of the device you use.
8. COOKIES POLICY
When you use the service, we may place a few cookies on your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that we store on your browser or computer hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard disk.
Cookies may be used for the following purposes: (1) enabling certain functions, (2) providing analysis, (3) storing your preferences; and (4) enabling the delivery of advertising and behavioural advertising. Some of these Cookies will only be used if you use certain features, or choose certain preferences, while some other Cookies will always be used.
1. Cookies are required for the operation of our service. This includes, for example, Cookies that allow you to enter secure areas of our service, use a shopping cart, or use electronic billing services.
2. Cookies allow us to recognize and count visitors and see how visitors move around our services as they use them. This helps us improve the way our services work, for example, by making sure users find what they're looking for easily.
3. Cookies are used to identify you when you return to our service. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Cookies record your visits to our services, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our services and the advertisements posted on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for that purpose.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services such as web traffic analysis services) may also use these Cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies tend to make our services and the advertisements displayed on them more relevant to your interests, as well as improve the performance of our services.
You can delete Cookies by performing the clear data function on your mobile app or web browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or part of Cookies. However, you may not be able to access all or part of our services.
9. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND APPROVAL
In this case, you provide us with personal information relating to another individual (for example personal information relating to your spouse, family member, friend, or other party), then you represent and warrant that you have obtained consent from that individual to, and hereby consent on behalf of such individuals to, our collection, use, disclosure, and processing of their personal information.
10. MARKETING MATERIALS
12. ANONYMOUS DATA
We may create, use, license or disclose Information, provided that, provided, (i) that all identifying items have been removed so that the data, either alone or in combination with other available data, cannot be linked to or associated with or not can identify an individual, and (ii) similar data have been combined so that the original data forms part of a larger data set.
Hacktrace systems and databases are regularly backed up and stored in multiple places and implement firewall technology to ensure that our services and your information are always safe and available.
CUSTOMER DATA ACCESS
Hacktrace applies encryption technology to maintain the security of stored data and information so that it can guarantee that your data will not be hacked, stolen, or used by irresponsible parties who are not related to Hacktrace.
HOW TO CONTACT US