Wait a minute..
For the satisfaction of our students who have purchased courses on Hacktrace, the refund policy for courses that have been purchased on the hacktrace.id platform can be made within 14 days with certain conditions.
The payment refund method is carried out according to the type of payment chosen by the student when purchasing the course on the hacktrace.id platform. For more information, see the explanation below.
How to Apply for a Refund
Students can request a refund for the course they have purchased by sending an email to [email protected] and attaching a refund request form which can be downloaded at the following link: https://www.hacktrace.id/home/refund.
Criteria for Refund (refund)
Refunds for courses that have been purchased must meet the following requirements:
1. The course purchased is Live Virtual Classroom, where the live schedule is predetermined.
2. Maximum cancellation is done on H-7 before the training begins. If the cancellation is made after that, we cannot make a refund.
3. Purchase of courses at normal prices, not promotional prices.
4. Fill out the refund form and send it to us via [email protected].
5. 5. After the Application Refund Form is approved, the refund amount to be returned is 80% of the course price and includes costs incurred during the refund process.
6. Payment methods that can be refunded are as follows:
1. Payment by bank transfer
2. Payment by credit card
3. Payment via GoPay
Criteria for Courses That Can't Be Refunded
Refunds cannot be made with the following criteria:
1. Payment for courses on the hacktrace.id platform is done with financing through a 3rd party, namely KoinWorks.
2. Payment for courses either directly or through 3rd party financing, for the On Demand Class type.
3. Live Course that has been purchased and on the day of implementation the student does not attend it.
Refunds that cannot be processed
If a student requests a refund for the purchase of a course, whether it's a live class, we can't process it because of the following:
1. If the student abuses the refund policy for the benefit of the student, the student has used and reproduced part of our course for profit. For this reason, we reserve the right to block your account, and/or limit all future use of your service.
2. If the request for a refund of the 1 (one) same course for 2 (two) times in a row or more.